Joe Cebula: Advisor
Joe “Bearkiller” Cebula is one of the World’s leading experts in the area of “Transformational Coaching”. Transformational Coaching is a highly effective means of releasing hidden potential in people and helping them achieve their goals both physically and psychologically. The process involves helping people better themselves in every aspect of their lives using physical activity as the driving force. He works with clients to achieve their goals, achieve levels of success they previously thought unattainable, and changing the way they see themselves.
He has over 15 years in the industry. He’s been a CrossFit Level One certified trainer. A CrossFit Powerlifting, Gymnastics, Weightlifting, Defense and Mobility Certified Trainer. He’s also been a USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach and has numerous International Youth Conditioning Association Accreditations (For a full list see below)
In addition to his numerous certifications he’s also a 3rd degree black belt in Kumdo, a Taekwondo Black Belt, and competed internationally in various martial arts competitions.
Currently Joe resides in Minneapolis and works with clients on a one on one basis to drive change and success.
You can learn more about Joe at www.joecebula.com
Full List Of Certifications:
• Maximus Method Instructor
• CrossFit Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer
• CrossFit Mobility Coach
• CrossFit Weightlifting Coach
• CrossFit Powerlifting Coach
• CrossFit Gymnastics Coach
• CrossFit Defense Coach
• Former Personal Defense Readiness Instructor
• USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
• USA Weightlifting Certified Referee
• Functional Movement Systems Level 2 Certified
• International Youth Conditioning Association High School Strength and Conditioning Coach
• IYCA Youth Nutrition Specialist
• Project Row Certified Instructor
• Project Ski Certified Instructor
• Former Gym Jones Fully Certified Instructor
• 2nd Degree Blackbelt Taekwondo (Kukkiwon Certified)
• 3rd Degree Blackbelt World Kumdo Association
Comments are closed.