Will Pace: Advisor
Will Pace is one of North America’s most accomplished martial artists and a leader in the area of Strength & Conditioning for combative sports. He has over 33 years of Martial Arts experience, including twenty years as a competitor, thirteen years as a Master Instructor, and eight years as a school owner. In the past he’s been a Gym Jones certified instructor, a Level One Certified USA Taekwondo coach, and has competed in numerous international competitions. Currently he is the Head Trainer at the world famous Maximus Gym in Salt Lake City, Utah where he is in charge of athlete management and day to day programming.
You can see a full list of Will’s accomplishments below.
To learn more about Will Pace visit his website www.paceacademymartialarts.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- • Thirty-three years of Martial Arts experience. Twenty years as a student and competitor, Thirteen years as a Master Instructor, Eight Years as a school owner.
- • Level One Certified USA Taekwondo Coach
- • Certified USA Taekwondo Referee
- • National Collegiate Taekwondo Association Member and Coach
- • 2002 US Open Silver Medalist (forms)
- • 2003 US Open Silver Medalist (forms)
- • Six time Utah State Champion (middle weight sparring)
- • Six time Utah State Champion (forms)
- • Quarter finalist at the 2002 US Open (middle weight sparring)
- • Quarter finalist at the 2002 US National Championships (middle weight sparring)
- • Montana State Champion (heavy weight sparring)
- • Castle Rock Colorado Middle Weight Champion (sparring)
- • Fourth Dan Black Belt (World Taekwondo Federation) – Kukkiwon Certified
- • Coached finalist at the 2010,2011,2012 University Team Trials (University Of Utah student Simon Rodriguez)
- • Coached Bronze medal finisher at the 2011 US National Team Trials
- • 2011 most outstanding taekwondo school at the 2011 Utah State Taekwondo Championships
- • Pace Academy Taekwondo 2004-2013
- • JCC Taekwondo Instructor 2007-2008
- • Sports Mall Taekwondo Instructor 2004-2009
Comments are closed.